How Vitamin C Helps Our Bodies
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin present in various foods, commonly known as ascorbic acid. It serves as an antioxidant in the body, which helps to protect cells from free radicals damage. Free radicals are chemicals created by transforming food into energy for our bodies. Free radicals are also exposed to cigarette smoke, air pollution, and sunlight in the environment. Dietary supplements are substances that individuals use to enhance their diets with nutrients or other chemicals. Liposomal has been shown to provide more Vitamin C to the body than conventional Vitamin C pills. This is accomplished by encasing Vitamin C in Liposomes.
- Liposomes are Nano-sized bubbles that are designed to protect Vitamin C as it travels through the body. They look like the body’s own cell membranes. Liposomes can also travel through the body’s cells, assisting and speeding up absorption.
- Oral intake of vitamin C showed in liposomes advances more superior bioavailability than encapsulated vitamin C, while keeping away from the dangers related with intravenous organization various supplement items on the market claim to give particular health advantages, ranging from individual vitamins and minerals to mixes of nutrients and plants.
- Vitamin C is naturally found in citrus fruits.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN C:
Vitamin C x2 is essential to our body; vitamin C is a fundamental nutrient, so your body can’t create it. However, it has numerous jobs and has been connected to critical medical advantages. Following are the reasons that you should take these vitamins.
- Vitamin c is an incredible cell strengthening that can assist with expanding the cancer prevention agent levels in your blood. This may bring down the danger of persistent diseases like coronary illness.
- Both healthy people and individuals with high blood pressure have been shown to benefit from vitamin C High blood pressure affects around one-third of all people in the world, Coronary illness is the most significant reason for death worldwide, and hypertension puts you in danger. Vitamin C has been found in examinations to help individuals with and without hypertension reduce their pulse.
- Nutrient C enhancements have been connected to a diminished danger of coronary illness. These enhancements may bring down coronary illness hazard factors, including high blood levels of LDL (awful) cholesterol and fatty oils. In short, it appears to be that taking or devouring at any rate 500 mg of nutrient C every day may decrease the danger of coronary illness.
- Iron from non-meat sources, for example, might benefit from vitamin C since it is poorly absorbed. It may also help prevent iron deficiency.
- Nutrient C may support invulnerability by supporting white blood cells, work all the more adequately, reinforcing your skin’s safeguard framework, and assisting wounds with mending.
- Low vitamin C levels have been related to an increased risk of memory and cognitive problems such as dementia. In contrast, high vitamin C consumption through foods and supplements has been proven to protect against these conditions.
Read More : 6 Yoga Poses for Beginners and Their Benefits
VITAMIN C AND IMMUNE SYSTEM:
Perhaps the most significant recognized advantage of vitamin C is its beneficial influence on the immune system. Vitamin C supporting the immune system has been found to protect against oxidative stress, help microbial killing and reduce the tissue damage potential. A vitamin deficit was proven to enhance the infection rate. It is unlikely that when you start sniffing vitamin C x2, loads will keep you from getting cold but, according to a previous review, could help you recover quicker.
The main reason why we need vitamin c is that it is very beneficial to our health. It prevents a lot of diseases like the common cold. Although vitamin C has long been used as a treatment for the common cold, research shows that it does not reduce the risk of getting the common cold in most people. People who take vitamin C supplements regularly, on the other hand, may have slightly shorter colds or milder symptoms when they do get a cold. Taking vitamin C pills after the onset of cold symptoms does not appear to be beneficial.
HIGH INTAKE OF VITAMIN C:
Take high doses of vitamin C can be harmful to our body. An excessive amount of vitamin C can cause loose bowels, sickness, and stomach cramps. In individuals with a condition called hemochromatosis, which makes the body store an excessive amount of iron, high portions of nutrient C could demolish iron over-burden and harm body tissues.
SHOULD WE TAKE VITAMIN C DAILY?
- Germs are ubiquitous, and we must take measures. Part of these protections includes ensuring that we have sufficient nutrients, including Vitamin C, in our bodies to maintain our immune systems at their highest levels.
- Vitamin C is regarded as the vitamin powerhouse since it accomplishes so much for your health. From increasing your energy to combating chronic ailments, this vitamin doesn’t accomplish anything.
- Vitamin C injections are advised as a preventive precaution and are currently widely available everywhere.
GOOD SOURCES ARE:
- Citrus fruit, for example, oranges and orange juice
- Brussels sprouts
Vitamin C is required for tissue development and repair throughout the body. Skin, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels are all made up of this essential protein. Wounds are healed, and scar tissue is formed. The significant capacity of nutrient C (ascorbic corrosive) in injury recuperating is aiding the development of collagen, the main connective tissue protein.