Long gone are those days when the beauty and skincare products comprised limited options, especially for foaming face wash. We can now just walk across an earmarked aisle in the supermarket and pick one without giving it much thought. Obviously, the times have changed and so have the face washes.
Now, you can find an endless number of options available and that is not just due to plenty of brands but due to different formulations too. For instance, the market is now witnessing the rise of brands like Mamaearth that offer a wide range of gentle and toxin-free foam-based skincare products.
You might think, “What about the normal one I am already using? What is the best face wash for pimples – foaming or normal?” We know these questions are valid and they do cross your mind when it comes to buying such a product. But worry not. This article will help you note some factors that you can use to decode all such skincare questions and shortlist a product that is made just for you and your skin type.
Stay with us as we take you through the discussion.
Normal Face Wash Vs Foaming Face Wash
To decide which type of face wash is better, let’s do a pros-and-cons check. Here is what we have found:
· Normal Face Wash
As the name suggests, it is a regular option that cleans up impurities like dirt, dust, or any bacteria that might be present in your skin pores. A normal face wash is usually cream-based and is suitable for normal skin types. Here are some pros and cons of this type of face cleanser.
- Cleanses the Skin: Our skin gets exposed to several pollutants, dirt, pollution, and grime every day. They can lead to skincare issues if not cleansed. A normal face wash helps in removing these impurities.
- Hydrates The Face: When you have dry skin, moisturization is quite essential. By cleaning your face with a normal face wash, you can refresh your skin and keep it hydrated.
- Acne Prevention: By cleaning away the dirt and dust, normal face washes reduce your chances of having breakouts and acne. It also lowers the chances of blackheads and whiteheads.
- Skin Type Issue: A normal face wash just contains ingredients that can clear impurities. It does not cater to the special demands of your skin type. For instance, it may not be able to get rid of the excess oil that comes with oily skin or the excessive dryness that comes with dry skin.
- Dryness: Since a normal face wash’s main aim is to strip off the dirt, it can also remove the essential oils present in your skin. This can lead to dryness after the face wash and cause fine lines and wrinkles.
- Inflammation or redness: Usually, regular face washes are not crafted with specific formulation or ingredients that can tackle issues such as pimples. And when you do not use a face wash for pimples, it might lead to redness or inflammation in the affected areas.
- Skin’s pH: If you are using a product that contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS), it can affect your skin’s pH and lead to dryness over time.
· Foaming Face Wash
Here comes the latest offering by Mamaearth.
It features a fast-acting foaming formulation. You would note that its experience lies somewhere between gel and cream face washes because it starts as gel or cream before bursting into soap suds or foams.
Did you know? The best part about this product is that it is made in harmony with nature- so it does not contain any harmful chemicals or toxins. It is certified Safe for daily usage, and it gently detoxes your skin without causing any irritations or rashes, thus making it shine with radiance.
- Deeply Cleanses the Skin: Yes, we have added an adverb here. Why? Well, the foaming face wash digs deep into the skin and lifts out impurities that could be hidden deep in the skin cells.
- Gentle On Skin: Being made in harmony with Nature, it is quite soft and gentle on the skin. Thus, if you have a sensitive skin type or have acne, this will make sure you do not end up with redness. Unlike the normal face wash, it can be used every day to avail of a hassle-free experience that only nourishes you from within.
- Helps with Exfoliation: Check out Mamaeath’s Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash and you will understand what we are talking about. Its deep-cleansing properties also remove the dead skin cells to leave your skin radiant, nourished, and glowing.
- No Dryness: Mamaearth’s specially formulated face wash features vitamin c and turmeric as its main ingredients to gently moisturize the skin. There is less rinsing required, and with every face wash, you would find that it does not cause any dryness or irritation- something that a normal face wash might cause.
- Price: When compared to normal face washes, the ones with foam are a bit expensive. This can be a downside if you are looking for a budget-based skincare product.
- Messier: Since the lathering starts in the beginning, this product can be a bit messier than a normal face wash.
The Final Verdict
If you have read it all, the final verdict clearly states that a foaming face wash is better than a normal one. Here is a wrap-up of the above-mentioned pointers:
- It cleanses your skin more effectively than a normal face wash as it goes deep down in the skin’s layers to clear away impurities.
- It is comparatively mild and gentle on the skin than a normal face wash. This means lesser chances of rashes, dryness, or redness.
- It also exfoliates the skin, unlike a normal face wash whose main work is to just clean the skin.
Now the question is – which foaming face wash should I try? We have an answer for that too! As you would have guessed, Mamaearth – one of the top natural skincare brands in India – has offered you some options in its wide range too.
The best part? Mamaearth Vitamin C Foaming Face Wash is 100% free of harmful chemicals including SLS! This means there is no scope for dryness or any other harmful side effect. It is also suitable for all skin types and genders – making it a one-stop solution for everyone.
Being a toxin-free product, you can be sure that it would gently care for your skin and
In addition, the price is also worth considering. The brand also offers sales and discounts now and then. So, visit their website now to see if any deal is up nowadays.