A friendly smile can add more glow to the face, and it comes from a bunch of flawless teeth. There are plenty of people suffering from various types of teeth issues and feel embarrassed using traditional braces. If you are one of them, then there is a smart solution for you. You can use an Invisalign instead of traditional braces.
The Advantages Of An Invisalign
Nobody has adequately shaped teeth, but some people have significant issues. This is why you should know how an Invisalign can help. The reasons are discussed in the further discussion.
1. More flexible
If your teeth are not correctly aligned or crooked, you can opt for an Invisalign. It is more comfortable to carry.
- Unlike traditional braces, you can put them off whenever you want. Suppose, while you are eating or brushing your teeth, you can put it off.
- It is made of transparent plastic; it remains invisible on your teeth and protects you from unwanted embarrassment.
While using traditional braces, you might feel irritation on your gums and teeth, but with Invisalign, the situation is different.
- Its custom-fitted aligners are removable; hence there is no need to have a restricted diet. You can eat whatever you want as your Invisalign is no longer on your teeth.
- It is applied gently on your teeth without any pressure so that you do not feel “something stuck in my mouth.” With time it will give the right shape to your teeth while gradually moving them to the desired position.
- Maintains oral hygiene
When it is the question of your health, you should not compromise. Invisalign helps you with maintaining oral hygiene. Here are the following ways:
- While wearing traditional braces, you cannot wash your teeth properly; therefore, you might have gum diseases.
- Neglecting oral hygiene might lead you to cavity issues. Sugar stuck in your teeth can cause tooth decay.
- No sharp edges to bother
The metal brackets of braces might harm your mouth that you definitely would not want.
- The clear, aligned Invisalign would not hurt your cheek. And there are no chances of any tissue damage or injury during appointments.
- During appointments, the teeth aligners of your Invisalign would not tighten your teeth.
- Sign of improvement
What’s the point of spending money if you cannot notice any improvement in your problematic area. An Invisalign can grab your attention in this regard.
- After using Invisalign for a few weeks, you will feel a bit of pressure on your teeth; this means your Invisalign is working. The aligners are moving your teeth to the desired place.
- Unlike traditional braces, aligners do not take so much time to fix your teeth. You will get effective results within 6 months, though it depends on person to person.
A thousand reasons are there for choosing an Invisalign to fix your orthodontic problems. But it is also your responsibility to maintain certain restrictions like wearing your Invisalign for 22 hours a day. So, no more waiting; choose the right-center and choose Invisalign today.